Leonard Shim qualified as a barrister in 1991 and joined Messrs. Reddi & Co. in 1993 and having been a pupil at the said firm since 1991. Since January, 1993, he has wide experience in civil litigation including shipping and admiralty, industrial relations, general and marine insurance, and personal injury claims.
- LL.B (Hons) from University of London
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales in 1991
- Admitted to practise in the High Court of Borneo (now called the High Court of Sabah and Sarawak) in 1992
- Accredited Mediator
- President of Advocates’ Association of Sarawak
- Secretary of Ultimate Professional Centre(s) Sdn. Bhd.