Maxine’s scope of work includes:
- Corporate work in relation to capital market transactions as well as takeovers and mergers, involving due diligence and the drafting and review of diverse documents, such as share sale/subscription agreements and shareholder agreements;
- Advisory work involving the research and drafting of various legal advice, for example, opinion pertaining to regulatory and statutory compliance, employment and licensing matters, as well as feasibility studies from a legal and institutional perspective on the management of natural resources and land use;
- Drafted and reviewed conveyancing and commercial agreements such as sale and supply agreements, joint venture agreements, and property/project development agreements;
- Assisted in the advice and finalisation of corporate financing transactions, for purposes including the purchase of properties, and business and project funding.
Additionally, Maxine also assists with the firm’s in-house legal technology management, compliance and training.
- LL.B (Hons) from The London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
- Bar Professional Training Course at Cardiff University, United Kingdom
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales at the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple in 2016
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court in Sabah and Sarawak in the State of Sarawak in 2017