Wei Siong’s scope of work includes:
- Corporate and commercial transactions such as joint venture agreement, shares sale agreement, shareholders’ agreement, construction agreement and due diligence work on companies involved in variety of industries;
- Advisory works across a broad spectrum of legal issues on licensing and regulatory requirements;
- Property sale and purchase agreement, lease and tenancy;
- Assisting in the research for feasibility studies or studies from a legal and institutional perspective on diverse issues.
In addition to his experience, Wei Siong also has the unique achievement of being the first visually impaired lawyer in Sarawak to be admitted to the bar. He is also a recipient of the James Low Special Achievers’ Award from Universiti Malaya Faculty of Law Alumni Association (PARFUM) in 2021, selected based on the strength of his impact on diversity, demonstrated leadership, and academic background.
- LL.B (Hons) from University of Malaya
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court in Sabah and Sarawak in the State of Sarawak in 2015