Sandy Tang maintains a highly diverse practice which includes:
- Corporate matters, including drafting, reviewing and advising on joint venture agreements, share transactions documents, corporate exercises and legal due diligence for initial public offerings, rights and bonus issues, related party transactions and acquisition of target companies;
- Probate and real estate matters such as the drafting and reviewing of sale agreements, development and construction agreements, as well as advising on land transactions; and
- Banking and restructuring of various Islamic and conventional facilities.
- LL.B (Hons) from University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Certificate of Legal Practice of Legal Qualifying Board, Malaysia from University Malaya, Malaysia
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court in Sabah and Sarawak in the State of Sabah in 2003
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court in Sabah and Sarawak in the State of Sarawak in 2005