Jane maintains a banking, conveyancing, corporate and commercial practice which involves advising on, reviewing and drafting agreements for development and construction projects, concession and privatisation agreements, sale and purchase of real estates, employment & services and security documents for various financial institutions.
As an advocate currently practising in Sarawak and previously a foreign counsel in Singapore, she has also undertaken various corporate transactions in both Malaysia and Singapore relating to:
- initial public offerings and corporate restructures;
- advising public listed companies on major transactions and compliance with the Listing Requirements/Manual in respect of their continuous obligations and implementation of corporate actions;
- mergers and acquisitions including foreign investments and joint ventures for both local and cross border transactions.
Jane also has experience in advising leading private equity groups in Singapore in their proposed strategic investment in real estate projects, equities and bonds.
- LL.B (Hons) from Northrumbia University, United Kingdom
- Bar Vocational Course at Nottingham Law School
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales in 2008 at Middle Temple
- Admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court in Malaya in 2010
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court in Sabah and Sarawak in the State of Sarawak in 2011
- Foreign counsel in the Republic of Singapore in 2012